Terms and Conditions
All our prices can be assumed to be correct at the time of order; they include VAT where applicable. However, we reserve the right to not process an order if we have identified a pricing or product description error on our website.
We will deliver anywhere in the UK, and be as flexible as we can be with the delivery arrangements.
Our Standard two to three day service costs £5.50, and our Express 1-2 day service £8.50.
There are always surcharges for timed Next Day Express deliveries, e.g. "Deliver by noon”, Saturday deliveries. For any delivery involving a sea crossing, e.g. to the Isle of Wight, or to Northern Ireland, and for deliveries to Skye we charge £12.50. Please allow between 3 – 7 working days for delivery.
We also need to charge a premium for deliveries to countries outside the UK – Please contact us for a quote.
You can order online, by telephone (015396 21884), by fax (015396 21886) or by post:
Travelling with Pets, Unit 3 Toll Bar Estate, SEDBERGH, Cumbria, LA10 5HA
- To change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel it completely, please contact our Customer Services team for advice on 01539 621884 between 9am and 6pm Mon – Fri or 9.00am – 1.00pm Sat., or email by replying to your confirmation email –
- If your order has already been despatched or delivered,then you'll need to follow our Returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
We accept all major credit cards, charge cards and debit cards, including American Express. All card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by their card issuer. We cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay in delivery, or non-delivery, resulting from any refusal by a card issuer to authorise a payment. You can also use PayPal.
We also accept payment by cheque but usually allow a calendar week for cheques to clear before despatching the order.
We try to be as flexible as possible with delivery arrangements. Delivery can be made to an alternative address.
Items can usually be left without signature, so you don't have to hang around waiting for the carrier to arrive. We will ask for "Special Delivery Instructions" in the checkout area.
There are no deliveries on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays, except for postable items where Royal Mail has a Saturday delivery. Generally, Express delivery orders placed on a Friday by 4pm will be delivered on the Monday, Express orders placed after 4pm on Friday or on a Saturday or a Sunday will be delivered on the Tuesday.
No retailer or courier company can ever "guarantee" a Next Working Day/Express delivery. All courier companies occasionally have the same transport problems as can happen to everyone else,
including snow blocked roads, closed roads, traffic jams, mechanical breakdown, an inability to find the delivery address, or to gain access to it if, for example, it's in a block of flats.
We work with some of the best couriers in the business, and overall they provide an outstanding service.
Please note that we cannot be held responsible for the consequences of any delay caused by the failure of our contracted couriers to fulfil their obligations, although we will always do all that is reasonable to provide the goods by the time required. Please also note that the percentage of delayed deliveries is very small, and the percentage of items lost in transit is all but non-existent
If you decide to cancel your order - then you must contact us in writing within fourteen calendar days of receiving the order to request a Returns Form and Returns Number. We will require the goods to be received at our Sedbergh premises within 14 days of this cancellation instruction. The goods must also (1) be unused and (2) be in their original packaging so they are resellable as new. You should return the goods to us at your cost. If we have made a mistake, e.g. we have sent the wrong items and there is no time to correct the error, then of course we will collect the goods and refund you in full, including carriage charges.
We have very different Terms & Conditions for goods sent overseas. We can deliver many of the goods we sell anywhere within the continent of Europe. Please contact us by fax +44 (0)15396 21886 or e-mail email@example.com for a quotation, stating which goods you are interested in, how quickly you need them, and the delivery address. Please note tha we will not collect goods except from mainland UK, even in the case of cancellation or guarantee claims.
If you purchase a product from us which is found to be faulty, please phone or e-mail and we will attend to the problem without delay. Problems with products that have been sold by us and are under guarantee should be referred to us in the first instance. We can supply proof of purchase if required for guarantee claims.
The reproduction of colour and detail in the pictures on our web site is as accurate as our technology allows.
Most of the emails we send you will include your ‘Customer code’ in the Subject line. Please include this code if at all possible when emailing.
Please keep photo attachments below 1MB if possible.
Our Customer service team can be contacted by email or by calling 01539 621884 between 9am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 1.30pm on Saturdays. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (for advice on what to order) or email@example.com (for Customer Services).
We have several websites. The name that will appear on your card or bank statement is ‘The Roof Box Company’
Our Company name is John Jordan Limited, registered in England no. 03219540. Our VAT no. is GB 664 9377 85. Our Registered Office is Unit 1A Toll Bar Estate, SEDBERGH, Cumbria. LA10 5HA. We also trade as The Roof Box Company.
This web site is hosted by Heart Internet Ltd, 2 Castle Quay, Castle Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 1FW, United Kingdom
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to us.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than our standard and least expensive method of delivery)
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied